by Rose Chen
I just have to write down the recipe here so I won’t lost it. The best banana muffin I have ever had. Because of the caffeine-like effects of the chocolate, my friend called it “baked-starbucks”. I had it for breakfast to enhance my alertness. Ha! It is not overly sweet.
3 big overripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup (90 g) sugar
2 small eggs
5 Tsp (65 g) butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup (120 g) all purpose flour
1 cup (80 g) oatmeal
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 cup (60 g) cacao powder
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup (90 g) semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 14 muffin tins with liners.
2. Put A ingredients in a bowl, beat with low speed for two minute (or manually).
3. In another bowl, mix together ingredients B.
4. Mix A and B and stir until combined.
5. Add ingredients C and stir until well combined.
6. Put in muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Let it cool for five minutes before putting them on a wire rack to cool completely.